Apptio IT Financial Management Foundation
Uncover more discretionary funds. Increase budget accuracy.
Apptio IT Financial Management Foundation automates and accelerates analysis and planning of your IT spend, driving a process of continuous optimization across labor, vendor, asset, project, and cloud spend.
Forecast more frequently and hold budget owners accountable for spend.
Accelerate planning cycles and automate data aggregation and report creation.
Reduce spend with insights and analytics that surface cost reductive opportunities.
Classify & understand spend
- Load data from virtually any source and gain visibility across multiple GLs
- Translate actual costs from your GL into IT-relevant categories
- Classify data by an industry standard model
Identify optimization opportunities
- Discover cost reductive opportunities with insights into specific areas of spend (labor, vendor, assets, projects)
- Use context-relevant visualizations – dashboards and planning-specific waterfall views – to communicate status and inform decisions
- Hold cost center owners responsible to investigate and make optimization decisions with action plans
Accelerate planning cycles
- Track plan versions, status and approvals with collaborative workflow capabilities
- Access self-service analytics for review and explanation of variances by budget owners
- Create budgets, forecasts and scenarios at a click of a button
How Does Apptio Compare to Financial Systems?
|Standard taxonomy & cost model that translates GL data into IT relevant categories and details|
|Automated, role-based workflows for an efficient and collaborative planning process|
|Single click "what-if" analysis and scenario planning|
|Real-time forecasting of CapEx and OpEx cost trends for data-driven decisions|
|Single source of truth that has IT, financial, and operational data ingestion capability|
|Supports GL and financial planning systems with CSV import and export capabilities|